webatelier.net has actively participated in the ENTER2012 eTourism Conference, which was held in Helsingborg (Sweden), at the end of January 2012.
We have presented three full papers:
– Alessandro Inversini, Davide Eynard, Elena Marchiori, Leonardo Gentile. Destinations Similarity Based on User Generated Pictures’ Tags.
– Elena Marchiori, Giulia Pavese, Lorenzo Cantoni. eTcoMM – eTourism Communication Maturity Model. A Framework to Evaluate the Maturity of a DMO when it comes to the Online Communication Management. The Case of Canton Ticino and Lombardy.
– Silvia De Ascaniis, Ulrike Gretzel. What’s in a Travel Review Title?
We also contributed two short ones:
– Alessandro Inversini, Lorenzo Cantoni, Silvia De Ascanis, Miriam Stefania. New Media in Religious Communication: Supporting WYD Madrid 2011.
– Nadzeya Kalbaska, Angelina Jovic, Lorenzo Cantoni. Usability evaluation of an eLearning course presenting a regional destination. The case of “Ticino Switzerland Travel Specialist”.
Moreover, we were involved in a PhD workshop, where Nadzeya Kalbaska presented her PhD research on “eLearning courses about tourism destinations: travel agents’ and DMOs’ perspectives”.